INAPRENE® polyurethane screening Flip-Flop mats for special screeners
INAPRENE® Polyurethane "Flip-Flop" mats for screening, recommended for special screening of recycling plants.
- Screening in recycling plants for glass, plastics and other waste.
- Screening in general.
- Manufacture to measure. Maximum length of 2,700 mm. Standard widths of 328 mm and 250 mm.
- Cut between 0.6 and 80 mm.
- Separation with high precision of products thin or difficult to sieve.
- High performance screening of wet products combined with mud and clays.
- Dust removal on granulates.
- Easy extraction of elongated particles and filaments.
- Easy and quick assembly without screws (availability of anchorage profiles).
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Minimizing noise
- Extraordinarily resistant to abrasion. Very high durations.
- Excellent elasticity ("self-cleaning" effect) and trunk-pyramidal perforations (taper).
- Low coefficient of friction. Anti-clogging.
- Exentass oxidation and corrosion minimization.
- High resistance to cutting and tearing.
- High stability to hydrolysis (air humidity), weathering, ozone and micro-organisms (very good resistance to aging).
- Very good general behavior against oils, hydrocarbons, solvents, acids and dilute bases.
INAPRENE®: Polyurethane Elastomer
Inelas is from its beginnings, besides manufacturer, polyurethane formulator.
The possibility of manufacturing the products with the optimum formula for each application provides greater adaptability of the material to the final product, improving its operational efficiency, reducing risks and increasing its profitability.
We cover with the generic name INAPRENE® the diverse polyurethane formulations of our own manufacture.
While the possibilities and versatility of the different formulations are innumerable, in general, the most relevant properties are the following:
|RESISTANCE TO ABRASION|
Extraordinary Abrasion Resistance
Excellent Elasticity even with high hardness and low temperature temperatura.
Good tensile, tear and shear strength
Great load capacity
Good stability in relation to hydrolysis weathering, ozone and microorganisms
|RESISTANCE TO ACIDS|
Good behaviour in the presence of many diluted acids, oils, petrol, etc.
|ADHERENCE TO METALS|
Excellent adherence to metals in its manufacturing process
Great chemical versatility to optimize performance in numerous applications