Conventional INAPRENE® polyurethane screens with tension hooks
Conventional INAPRENE® polyurethane screens with tension hooks reinforced with inner steel cable.
- Aggregate and mineral processing and grading plants.
- Screeners (wet or dry method).
- Custom-made to fit screener. All options in widths, lengths, thickness, mesh sizes and hardness.
- Option of 2 different hardnesses to optimize duration and performance in the case of “large” mesh sizes.
- Option of very soft manufacture for dry applications (to minimize plugging).
- Option of custom-made blind zones in fall areas or those that have to withstand high impacts and/or abrasion, etc.
- Protection of screen’s metal supports (to minimize wear).
- Additional accessories in INAPRENETM polyurethane: centre anchor slats, lined side claws, bottom support moulding, water metering showers, etc.
- Extraordinary resistance to abrasion. High durability. Much superior to steel and rubber screens.
- High-precision screening.
- Excellent elasticity (self-cleaning effect), truncated pyramid-shaped perforations (taper) and low coefficient of friction (anti-caking). Low level of plugging, better than in steel and rubber screens.
- Highly resistant to impacts, shearing and tearing.
- Oxidation-free, minimization of corrosion.
- Easy and quick to mount. No modifications to the screener are required when fitting it in replacement of metal or rubber screens.
- Maintenance-free. This is a significant advantage in the case of bottom decks that are not easily accessible.
- Great noise reduction.
INAPRENE®: Polyurethane Elastomer
Inelas is from its beginnings, besides manufacturer, polyurethane formulator.
The possibility of manufacturing the products with the optimum formula for each application provides greater adaptability of the material to the final product, improving its operational efficiency, reducing risks and increasing its profitability.
We cover with the generic name INAPRENE® the diverse polyurethane formulations of our own manufacture.
While the possibilities and versatility of the different formulations are innumerable, in general, the most relevant properties are the following:
|RESISTANCE TO ABRASION|
Extraordinary Abrasion Resistance
Excellent Elasticity even with high hardness and low temperature temperatura.
Good tensile, tear and shear strength
Great load capacity
Good stability in relation to hydrolysis weathering, ozone and microorganisms
|RESISTANCE TO ACIDS|
Good behaviour in the presence of many diluted acids, oils, petrol, etc.
|ADHERENCE TO METALS|
Excellent adherence to metals in its manufacturing process
Great chemical versatility to optimize performance in numerous applications