Steel plate with INAPRENE® polyurethane
INAPRENE® polyurethane sheet reinforced with steel plate.
- For lining bins or hoppers, guttering or any items and/or machinery that is subject to wear.
- Extraordinarily resistant to abrasion. Very high durations.
- High resistance to impact, cutting and tearing.
- Excellent elasticity.
- Low Friction Coefficient (anti-crushing).
- High stability to hydrolysis (air humidity), weathering, ozone and microorganisms (very good resistance to aging).
- Very good general behavior against oils, hydrocarbons, solvents, acids and bases.Easy manual assembly screwed. Minimization
- of screws required for optimum anchoring.
- Possibility of forming it into a bender or folder.
- Significant noise reduction.
- Wide range of possible hardnesses and colors.
- Special manufacture of INAPRENE® FDA Polyurethane for use in food contact.
- Made-to-measure "get and lay", even curved geometries and precise holes (from 4 mm thick, standard 2000 x 1000 and 3000 x 1500 mm).
INAPRENE®: Polyurethane Elastomer
Inelas is from its beginnings, besides manufacturer, polyurethane formulator.
The possibility of manufacturing the products with the optimum formula for each application provides greater adaptability of the material to the final product, improving its operational efficiency, reducing risks and increasing its profitability.
We cover with the generic name INAPRENE® the diverse polyurethane formulations of our own manufacture.
While the possibilities and versatility of the different formulations are innumerable, in general, the most relevant properties are the following:
|RESISTANCE TO ABRASION|
Extraordinary Abrasion Resistance
Excellent Elasticity even with high hardness and low temperature temperatura.
Good tensile, tear and shear strength
Great load capacity
Good stability in relation to hydrolysis weathering, ozone and microorganisms
|RESISTANCE TO ACIDS|
Good behaviour in the presence of many diluted acids, oils, petrol, etc.
|ADHERENCE TO METALS|
Excellent adherence to metals in its manufacturing process
Great chemical versatility to optimize performance in numerous applications