INAPRENE® polyurethane-lined steel pipes
INAPRENE® polyurethane-lined steel pipes for pneumatic or hydraulic transport of abrasive solids in suspension.
- Mining (iron, copper, zinc, nickel tin, magnesium, chromium, titanium, wolfram, etc.).
- Aggregate and mineral processing and grading plants.
- Extraordinary resistance to abrasion. Very high durability.
- Great capacity to withstand high pressures (standard 80 kgf/cm2).
- Excellent elasticity and resilience. Damping of vibrations and minimization of noise.
- Highly resistant to shearing and tearing.
- Totally smooth inner surface with a low coefficient of friction. Non-caking and very low load loss.
- High stability with regard to hydrolysis (air humidity), weathering, ozone and microorganisms. Very good resistance to ageing.
- Excellent general behaviour in the presence of oils, hydrocarbons, solvents, acids and bases. Elimination of problem of oxidation and minimization of corrosion.
- All pipe coupling options are available (DIN flanges, ANSI flanges, Victaulic system, etc.).
- Custom-made. Maximum length 6 metres. Maximum diameter 20”.
INAPRENE®: Polyurethane Elastomer
Inelas is from its beginnings, besides manufacturer, polyurethane formulator.
The possibility of manufacturing the products with the optimum formula for each application provides greater adaptability of the material to the final product, improving its operational efficiency, reducing risks and increasing its profitability.
We cover with the generic name INAPRENE® the diverse polyurethane formulations of our own manufacture.
While the possibilities and versatility of the different formulations are innumerable, in general, the most relevant properties are the following:
|RESISTANCE TO ABRASION|
Extraordinary Abrasion Resistance
Excellent Elasticity even with high hardness and low temperature temperatura.
Good tensile, tear and shear strength
Great load capacity
Good stability in relation to hydrolysis weathering, ozone and microorganisms
|RESISTANCE TO ACIDS|
Good behaviour in the presence of many diluted acids, oils, petrol, etc.
|ADHERENCE TO METALS|
Excellent adherence to metals in its manufacturing process
Great chemical versatility to optimize performance in numerous applications