Modular Polyurethane Tromel INAPRENE®
INAPRENE® Polyurethane modular classifier trommel, with tapered outlet nozzle.
New generation of classifier tromels for mining.
Developed and manufactured by INELAS POLIURETANOS, S.L., it represents a great advance and contributes a series of innovations worldwide, advantages and unique characteristics among which the following stand out:
- Maximum use of the external structure of the tromel. The entire exterior structure is never dismantled due to wear or localized breakage, since the outer structural modules are interchangeable.
- Drastically reduce maintenance costs over the years, making it a very profitable product in the medium and long term.
- Each external module can be assembled, disassembled or changed "in situ", without the need to disassemble the entire assembly or to remove it from its work site, thus reducing stopping and maintenance times.
- In this way, longer durations are possible against the more abrasive materials compared to any other type of coating normally used in classification trommel (rubber, rubbers, epoxy resins, sprays, special steels, etc.).
- The entire structure is coated with INAPRENE® Polyurethane and all the joining elements are protected, preventing the abrasive material from coming into contact with the metal or any other element susceptible to premature wear.
- This new design achieves an external structure for the whole life of the mine operation, due to the maximum duration provided and to the possibility of any change with the minimum maintenance cost possible.
COMBINED WITH A CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM IN THE INTERIOR, ALSO MODULAR AND ALSO INAPRENE® POLYURETHANE
- In the areas of greatest abrasion and wear, which are the interior of the classification area and the area of discharge of the material, an interchangeable modular system "in situ" has been adopted.
- INAPRENE® Polyurethane sorting modules can be manufactured in any light, thickness, hardness, with or without spirals inside, providing versatility whatever the working conditions, type of material, size, etc.
- Possibility of making any type of blind nozzle for the exit of the material, entirely made of Polyurethane INAPRENE®, truncated cone, modular or one piece, with or without inner spirals.
- INELAS POLIURETANOS, S.L. individually studies the working conditions in each mine and adapts its manufacture to provide better classification nozzles and outlet nozzles in each case.
INAPRENE®: Polyurethane Elastomer
Inelas is from its beginnings, besides manufacturer, polyurethane formulator.
The possibility of manufacturing the products with the optimum formula for each application provides greater adaptability of the material to the final product, improving its operational efficiency, reducing risks and increasing its profitability.
We cover with the generic name INAPRENE® the diverse polyurethane formulations of our own manufacture.
While the possibilities and versatility of the different formulations are innumerable, in general, the most relevant properties are the following:
|RESISTANCE TO ABRASION|
Extraordinary Abrasion Resistance
Excellent Elasticity even with high hardness and low temperature temperatura.
Good tensile, tear and shear strength
Great load capacity
Good stability in relation to hydrolysis weathering, ozone and microorganisms
|RESISTANCE TO ACIDS|
Good behaviour in the presence of many diluted acids, oils, petrol, etc.
|ADHERENCE TO METALS|
Excellent adherence to metals in its manufacturing process
Great chemical versatility to optimize performance in numerous applications