INAPRENE® Polyurethane screening panel with steel internal frame.
- Processing plants and classification of aggregates and minerals.
- Sieves (dry or wet method).
- Custom-made to fit screener. All options for fitting to screener or dewatering machine us ing any type of coupling system. No frame modifications or very few modifications to the frame required.
- Possibility of coupling flat to the trommel.
- High-precision screening. Extraordinary resistance to abrasion. High durability. Much superior to steel and rubber screens.
- Excellent elasticity (self-cleaning effect), truncated pyramid-shaped perforations (ta per) and low coefficient of friction (anti-caking). Low level of plugging, better than in steel and rubber screens.
- Highly resistant to impacts, shearing and tearing.
- High stability with regard to hydrolysis (air humidity), weathering, ozone and microorganisms. Very good resistance to ageing.
- Excellent general behaviour in the presence of oils, hydrocarbons, solvents, acids and bases.
- Once these screening panels are in place they are m aintenance-free. This is a significant advantage in the case of bottom decks that are not easily accessible.
- Great noise reduction.
- Totally flat surface with no obstacles that retain material.
INAPRENE®: Polyurethane Elastomer
Inelas is from its beginnings, besides manufacturer, polyurethane formulator.
The possibility of manufacturing the products with the optimum formula for each application provides greater adaptability of the material to the final product, improving its operational efficiency, reducing risks and increasing its profitability.
We cover with the generic name INAPRENE® the diverse polyurethane formulations of our own manufacture.
While the possibilities and versatility of the different formulations are innumerable, in general, the most relevant properties are the following:
|RESISTANCE TO ABRASION|
Extraordinary Abrasion Resistance
Excellent Elasticity even with high hardness and low temperature temperatura.
Good tensile, tear and shear strength
Great load capacity
Good stability in relation to hydrolysis weathering, ozone and microorganisms
|RESISTANCE TO ACIDS|
Good behaviour in the presence of many diluted acids, oils, petrol, etc.
|ADHERENCE TO METALS|
Excellent adherence to metals in its manufacturing process
Great chemical versatility to optimize performance in numerous applications